Anyway, I've been creating this chart for a good 18 months or so now and v1.0 was a simple static chart. v2.0 was a labelled bubble chart. v3.0 was an interactive bubble plot with the size of the bubble indicating a team's points total.
Below is v4.0. Fully interactive motion chart. x axis tells us these things:
- x Axis is Shots on target ratio (further right the better)
- y Axis is PDO (the higher on the y axis the 'luckier')
- Bubble Size tells us about how many points a team has (bigger the better)
- The Blue dot is league average in Points/SoTR & PDO
- The play button is the game week. It should read 1-38 but instead it reads 1001-1038.
Enjoy, let me know what you think.